Vegans, I know you are out there!

Options
Hi All,

Just thought I would take a moment to reach out to my fellow vegan losers. I have been vegan for almost 2 years and what started out as a simple detox has changed my life. Its is more than a diet, it is now my lifestyle and I can never go back, not knowing what I know now.

I LOVE to cook (spending hours in the kitchen each week), and have shown lots of my friends and family that being vegan dosent mean being sick, unhealthy, hungry, or forever eating lettuce. I am healthy as can be, have fantastic blood pressure and iron/ferritin counts, take regular B vit shots/drops and have not had even a sniffle since November 2009

I have read tons of books and literature, websites (both vegan and omni) and I have spoken with doctors, nurses and naturopaths about living vegan and would love to share my knowledge and advice with anyone who may want it :happy:

Replies

• melissa1217
    melissa1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've recently took up a vegan diet however, I'm a TERRIBLE cook. If you have any easy, low calorie recipes to share, i'd love to hear them! Thanks!! :)