My first NSV!!

Options
Woohoo! OK, it's not as great as some, but I've finally got some things in life figured out! I was recently posting that I had to give up my swimming as I'd got to do a lot of university work and was tied to the house and the computer.

I've managed to arrange to go back to University in January to finish, so I can swim once again!

I'm aiming for 3 x 30 length sessions a week, maybe building up the number of lengths over time!

I'm so excited right now, I'm much happier and I feel like, now I can get out again, that I'm going to be able to do even more work towards my goals!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Thanks great news. I love swimming. Enjoy!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your swimming! I'm glad you were able to work things out so you can continue it.
  • ezzie1uk
    ezzie1uk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    well done, swimming is better than walking for burning calories

i have to do 125 lengths of our tiny local pool for a mile!
  • hillyhilly
    hillyhilly Posts: 20
    Options
    Swimming's a fab workout! I built up to 50 lengths which is a mile and now complete that at least once a week (until the kids break up from school at least)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!