Hot lady on TV as motivation

Options
When I go to the gym during the day and get on the treadmill or elliptical machine, I always work a little harder when court-tv is on and is covering a specific courtroom drama that seems to involve a lovely brunette from the state of Florida. She looks like such a wholesome lass, with her hair in a ponytail and her slightly too tight button-up shirt nicely ironed. Having such a cutie on the big screen makes me push myself to higher speeds and resistance in hopes of landing such a trophy one of these days. Unfortunately, there is no volume on the TV, so I am unsure exactly why she's on screen. i suspect she's probably a high profile whistle-blower, helping bring down a rogue company or an expert witness in a community-crippling crime. Regardless, seeing such a pretty face always gives me the extra motivation I need to make it through long work-outs.

:-)

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha that is awesome :) Take the motivation where you can get it!

P.S. Conditioner is betta! I go on second and make the hair silky and smooooooooth!
    Stop looking at me, swan.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Whatever is your motivation. If it works it works!
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Hahahahaha too bad that young girl's inside is ugly as a troll.
  • ifixyospeech
    ifixyospeech Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    She could be a nice person... You should hope that people don't judge you like that when you're finally the weight you want to be.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Whatever works!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Do you know what that case is? She's on trial for murdering her baby... sad case!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    Do you know what that case is? She's on trial for murdering her baby... sad case!

eeww! I just realized who he is talking about. Holly molly!

Yeah, LessMe 2Be is so RIGHT!!!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Umm... pretty sure this is a case of "sarcasm" on the original poster's part.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    Really!?! :noway:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Oh jeez, I didn't realize it was supposed to be a "joke," that's kinda gross....
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Really!?! :noway:
    Forgive me... I couldn't let that poor poster mentioning the obvious go on without knowing the truth. I'm noble like that. :wink: