What you finally wore (out of the house)

Options
I have some swimsuits that I am hoping I will one day be bold enough to wear. I'm wondering, what is something you were dying to wear when heavier that you finally feel comfortable wearing? Men and women, pics in your success or WIP outfit appreciated. Also curious, is it as exciting as I keep hoping it will be some day?

Replies

• akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans=)
  • __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans here too! I love them now!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Shorts, I hadn't worn shorts for years (length being one of the factors but mostly because I was huge)
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Size eight Australian jeans
  • magicmarigold
    magicmarigold Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A dress I bought last year without trying on that was just too tight to wear so has sat in my wardrobe. Wore it last weekend, still a bit tight bit certainly wearable, next goal is to wear it and my able to breathe properly in it haha
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I left my house in exercise gear, workout pants and tank top. Felt naked, but I did it. Might have almost reached my goal weight but I still not quite there mentally. But I'm getting there :)
  • BlondeTheHardWay
    BlondeTheHardWay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A Belt!! Wide one. With a buckle. Western style. It is hanging in my closet along with a collection (rather impressive) of others. Someday....soon.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    crop tops. maybe not the biggest goal, but was big for me! (I still feel a little self concious in them though!)
    You look great in it! Also, I like your socks :)
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    crop tops. maybe not the biggest goal, but was big for me! (I still feel a little self concious in them though!)
    You look great in it! Also, I like your socks :)

Ha! Yeah I don't find pairing socks a good use of my time! And thanks :) xx
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It was dresses with tights for me. I have always loved dresses, but always thought my legs were "too big" for that. I have a little bit more to go- but i'm amazed at how much I just love shopping now. I want to show off my body instead of hiding it!
  • jasperdog52554
    jasperdog52554 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A Belt!! Wide one. With a buckle. Western style. It is hanging in my closet along with a collection (rather impressive) of others. Someday....soon.

I don't think I've worn a belt ever in my 32 years lol. My butt and hips have always been plenty big to hold everything up.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Lycra bicycle shorts and exercise tights. I haven't shopped for a new swimsuit yet, but I could always find something flattering that hid all problem areas before- now I need to go shop for one that doesn't cover so much of me.
  • cassy_cake
    cassy_cake Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    crop tops. maybe not the biggest goal, but was big for me! (I still feel a little self concious in them though!)codi1n125nb1.jpg

That's my goal too :) You look fantastic! Well done! x
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A bright red "I heart sriacha" t-shirt, women's cut, size medium(!), that my then boyfriend got for me years ago. It's still pretty nervy for me to wear it, double-D's, cap sleeves, and all, but I think I can finally pull it off.

• cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    shorts and a tank top! i was gardening this weekend with both my arms and legs out! it's been at least 4 years since i wore either.
  • nalinisooknanan
    nalinisooknanan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans
    mh4bervdqoi3.jpg
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Fitted yoga pants. I could never understand why people would wear them in public until I actually didn't look terrible in them.l1maydk87yik.jpeg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!