Grrr

Options
So, I've been doing more exercise and eating better for about 10days and the only thing I'm getting is more weight lol......No cokes and skipping fried foods is painful and not losing weight isn't helping.

Replies

• CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    How many calories have you been eating?
  • clancie518
    clancie518 Posts: 40
    Options
    and are you drinking enough water????
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is a great blog that helped me with my plateau:

http://fitnesswithnatalie.blogspot.com/2011/05/most-dreaded-word-in-weight-loss.html

Also, it would be helpful if you opened you food diary so everyone could see it. That would make it easier for people to make suggestions.

Good Luck!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    if you make your diary public, we can make suggestions =)
  • 2day2morrow4ever
    2day2morrow4ever Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Eat enough calories, just not too much or too little. - stay positive. I am afraid that I feel plateau coming, and I feel just started losing. I hope i am wrong about plateau. I will have to up my exercise...to defeat it.
  • Peter671
    Peter671 Posts: 1
    Options
    Is too much protein bad for u?....If so what are some good tips for a low protein diet? Seems like I keep going over on my protein according to myfitnesspal..
  • annamariemourin
    Options
    If you've been working out a lot, it could be that you are just gaining muscle mass... The first two weeks I started working out I gained 5 lbs! My sister is a personal trainer and said that was normal. After the first few weeks you should starting losing weight :) ... Idk if this was helpful?