would you ever ride a bull?

Options
lenoresdream
lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
Saw my first rodeo this weekend. I don't know how these guys get on the backs of and in the ring with these beasts. I'd crap my pants before I even got on the rodeo grounds.

Anyone here honestly think you could do it?

Replies

• lenoresdream
    Options
    Right? I mean like 800+ pounds of crushing force and pure angry muscle and sharp horns is not my ideal way of dying.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Out of boredom and because Texas we've been going to our local rodeo and the Houston rodeo every year.

For one, Houston ruins you for a local event because everybody there is good. You're lucky to see a bull rider stay on for 8 seconds locally.

Anyway, I've got a man crush on the steer wrestlers. Those are definitely the guys I want on my team in a bar fight.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to ride a mechanical bull....and then I was finally at a place that had one and was pregnant and couldn't ride it. I don't think I'd ride a live bull.
  • jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Idk if I'd ride a bull, but I totally wanna sit on the back of a cow
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    Lmao! I live in the country, I've pet cows the whole tme growing up, in fact at the recent parade in my town there were people who were riding long horns. It was amazing!!!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I think I'd break
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    Lmao! I don't think it hated you. It prob wanted to be free to graze. Lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'd be terrified
  • Scorpio_Runner
    Scorpio_Runner Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Really?? LOL :)
  • _benyboy5
    _benyboy5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I rode a bull once. I lasted 2.1 seconds, so about as long as my last sexual encounter
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Agree with those who would ride a mechanical bull. Maybe we can make a date?

urban-cowboy-2.gif

Rodeo is HUGE where I live (not Texas, not deep south)

One of the biggest rodeos in the west underway here now.
  • beagletracks
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Duplicate post
  • lenoresdream
    Options
    Duplicate post

I don't see a post about riding a bull already.

But thanks for the input :)
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Duplicate post

My post was duplicated, so I edited the second post (duplicate post) to say "duplicate post."
  • lenoresdream
    Options
    Duplicate post

My post was duplicated, so I edited the second post (duplicate post) to say "duplicate post."

Oh thanks for clarifying. I was like well, *kitten* Rosie. Nice job duplicating a post. Lol
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hold my beer...
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Duplicate post

Oh thanks for clarifying. I was like well, *kitten* Rosie. Nice job duplicating a post. Lol

I totally understand! Some people are super critical! I think your thread is great and I'm not into policing whether a thread is original or revived or a duplicate or whatever... Or judging people who do care about that stuff. The interwebs is kinda like the wild west!

Also wanted an opportunity to post this:

snooki_bull.gif

• lenoresdream
    Options
    Duplicate post

I totally understand! Some people are super critical! I think your thread is great and I'm not into policing whether a thread is original or revived or a duplicate or whatever... Or judging people who do care about that stuff. The interwebs is kinda like the wild west!

Also wanted an opportunity to post this:

snooki_bull.gif

Hah! Nice find, I needed that today thank you! (Also I thought she had a wenis at first lol.)