Where can i get a routine for every day?

Options
ChaixDD
ChaixDD Posts: 15 Member
I want to know if i can get a workout for every muscle online or something and memorize it. My gym trainer isnt always at the gym and i would feel dumb doing the wrong things or exersices.
I normaly do chest-bicep-forearm mondays, Back-triceps tuesdays, and leg and shoulders on wednesdays and keep it in that order. If anything can be changed for better please tell me. Thanks.

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you are newish to lifting, I would suggest a 3 day full body routine and do cardio on your off days.

Check out Starting strength or Stronglifts 5x5. Mon, Wed, Fri, lift, other days do cardio as recovery allows.
  • salamandastron
    salamandastron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started using FitnessBlender (https://www.fitnessblender.com/) last week. It lets you add different free exercises to a calendar (they also have a lot of their videos up on youtube) or you can pay $9.99-14.99 for different 4-8 week programs that they'll schedule for you a few times a week. I just bought the upper body program because I love cardio but never make time for strength training, so I wanted to have the fixed schedule aspect and force myself to commit to their scheduling. If you're already paying for a gym/trainer then you might not be interested in that part of it though. I'm sure if you google image search general workout routines that you'll get some good body weight exercises too, I've seen little workout calendar things like that on pinterest.
  • ChaixDD
    edited June 2016
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »
    If you are newish to lifting, I would suggest a 3 day full body routine and do cardio on your off days.

Check out Starting strength or Stronglifts 5x5. Mon, Wed, Fri, lift, other days do cardio as recovery allows.

Im not that new ive been lifting for like 4 months but ive had this bad habit of asking the gym trainer what to do everyday and i feel like its getting annoying for him and embarasing for me even though it is his job.
  • mel_issa1717
    mel_issa1717 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    check out freetrainers.Com or bodybuilding.Com and write out your program in a journal and take it with you
  • ChaixDD
    Options
    check out freetrainers.Com or bodybuilding.Com and write out your program in a journal and take it with you

Thank you
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ChaixDD wrote: »
    erickirb wrote: »

Im not that new ive been lifting for like 4 months but ive had this bad habit of asking the gym trainer what to do everyday and i feel like its getting annoying for him and embarasing for me even though it is his job.

That is new to lifting. these programs are good until you would be considered intermediate, which could be 1-5 years of lifting, depending on progression and adherence.

I consider myself as intermediate, and have been lifting for 17-18 of the past 20-21 years