3rd time is a charm?

Options
attempted this numerous time to which i do amazing but i fall off just as hard.. i'd like to acquire some friends to go through this with! Thanks!

Replies

• GuruBoy
    GuruBoy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please add me...let's encourage each other to reach our goals!
  • stuf1977
    stuf1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The fact that your back on here, means you haven't given up. That's worth a big pat on back. Good for you!
  • burnxslow
    burnxslow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks, guys! really need some motivation! :*
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi there, third time is a charm. Or some luxky saying, either way the fact you have started again is a huge positive. This app can work, I'm proof. 40lbs down and alot due to this app, logging and friends. You will get to your goals and starting is the most difficult bit, so you're on the home run now
  • upgrade_2_fit
    upgrade_2_fit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am restarting my journey as well! woohoo for looking for some friends on the same path!
  • mdsw34
    mdsw34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'd love to have someone going through a similar journey! I've done this a few times to! But this time is it! Haha!
  • rissa_rawrr
    rissa_rawrr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I start up and stop and start again and again too. Its so annoying, but at least you're trying to get into it again! That's always a good start. I restarted this week too../: hopefully we both stick with it this time!!
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    This is my third time trying too, last two times I didn't last longer than a week, this time I'm on week 4, I've done this for 24 days, just take it one day at a time.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Try to figure out things that contributed to your falling off so hard and see what you can learn and do differently this time! What are your weight loss and fitness goals? Were you doing too much too fast? Did you have a clear plan? What can you tweak to support your ultimate success?
  • burnxslow
    burnxslow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys. I added all of you! I hope that is okay..
    Lorrpb, I come out gunnin and hard at it and I burnout quickly. I was going to the gym 6 days a week and eating right and a little bit of stress... Fell and FELL HARD..
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again also. After a few times of starting and then falling off the wagon, I have lost 50 lbs but struggle with gaining about 10 back then losing it again and gaining.....so this time I really want to stick with it and reach my goal! You can add me if you'd like!