Shedding for the wedding!

Options
HELP! I need to lose weight for my wedding in October not to mention just gain an overall healthier lifestyle and I'm looking for a buddy for support and to hold me accountable.

Replies

• charlittefield824
    charlittefield824 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm getting married in November! I really want to lose 3 stone., xx
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    As a newer bride (March), keep in mind your dress alterations. After that first fitting for alterations, which is typically 3 months before the wedding, you don't want to change your body too much or it's going to get costly. This comes from someone that would have had a wedding dress fall down if my sister didn't give me quick insert bra cups.
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in November as well. My goal is 30 more pounds before my first fitting in September. I've already lost the first 20, but I still have a way to go. Good luck!
  • Samigrl9115
    Samigrl9115 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Getting married at the end of May of next year and I need to loose 90 LBS
  • charlittefield824
    charlittefield824 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    jlj9287 wrote: »
    I'm getting married in November as well. My goal is 30 more pounds before my first fitting in September. I've already lost the first 20, but I still have a way to go. Good luck!
    My goal is the same! We will do this! X
  • stambau2
    stambau2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Go team October brides! Would love another 15 off by my alterations in late August, but even 10 would be lovely. God it's hot out though.... Trying to do it with just diet makes it very hard to keep to 2 lbs a week for me. :neutral: