Mfp and fitbit connection

Options
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, if there is though I Hope you can help me. My fitbit and mfp account seem to be connected ok but recently the exercise tab isn't showing "fitbit calorie adjustment" figures. I've uninstalled it twice and then it appears but it's keeps doing it. Does anyone know why?? And so in turn says I've not used any exercise calories. Help please.

Replies

• frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have the same issue but with a Jawbone (they'll use a similar API). I've launched a case for the tech guys to investigate- I'd suggest you do the same as it appears to be something on MFP's end rather then the activity monitors.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I've been having the same problem! I've loved having it linked especially to allow for negative calorie adjustments on my diary when I'm having a lazy day, but I'm half tempted to not link it all. With the charge HR, I'm thinking I'll just manually record the calorie burn at the end of each workout. It drives me nuts when MFP doesn't pick up the data from Fitbit.
  • gethntysear
    gethntysear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Glad im not the obly one. Been having the exact same problem since Thursday last week. Going to raise it with mfp as fitbit updates no problem
  • BrownieKitty12345
    BrownieKitty12345 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem too. It's a shame because seeing the adjustments really help me. :( Hope it's fixed soon.
  • mumfy23
    mumfy23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The only thing I've noticed is that I need to sync fitbit to get it to show up.
  • Kathr789
    Kathr789 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    neenar2011 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, if there is though I Hope you can help me. My fitbit and mfp account seem to be connected ok but recently the exercise tab isn't showing "fitbit calorie adjustment" figures. I've uninstalled it twice and then it appears but it's keeps doing it. Does anyone know why?? And so in turn says I've not used any exercise calories. Help please.

I'm in the same boat. I haven't seen a calorie adjustment since Thursday. Im not having any issues with Fitbit on its own. I have reinstalled the the app but nothing is working. It's why I am on here looking for advice.
    How do we report this to MFP?
  • parkerpoop
    parkerpoop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yes! i'm having the exact same problem with my Charge HR! i've not had the "Fitbit Calorie Adjustment" tab bit since tuesday. i thought it might be because i've not been as active, but i did a work out today and still nothing! i'm so glad it's not just me!