Well crap

Options
I have been of track for a wile now :,( it's hard to stay on track

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    What exactly feels hard about it? If you are able to pinpoint the stuff that make this hard you may be able to troubleshoot and try out strategies to make this easier.
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too. Im back on here after a hiatus, for the millionth time. :/ Good luck to you!!!
  • mfsfitness
    mfsfitness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep me too just logged in and my last login was a year ago and I am 10 lbs heavier.. Sighhhhh Good luck to us all!
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
  • panchito001
    panchito001 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What exactly feels hard about it? If you are able to pinpoint the stuff that make this hard you may be able to troubleshoot and try out strategies to make this easier.

Good point I'm going to try to pinpoint and see what it's thanks for the tip!
  • panchito001
    Options
    bvff35 wrote: »
    Me too. Im back on here after a hiatus, for the millionth time. :/ Good luck to you!!!
    Good luck to you too!
  • panchito001
    Options
    mfsfitness wrote: »
    Yep me too just logged in and my last login was a year ago and I am 10 lbs heavier.. Sighhhhh Good luck to us all!

I'm at 15+ lbs now :(
  • panchito001
    Options
    Welcome back!!!

Thanks!
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's hard to stay on track when you lose motivation, or when you don't have the support. Maybe look at those aspects as well. I am back on here after being gone for a long time but something in me has changed and now I am ready to get back into it. GOOD LUCK!!