Taking back my life, who wants to come with?

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Mina and I'm married with 4 kids.. I live in Melbourne Australia and have completely broken my body... The time for change is here... I started 5 weeks ago and haven't posted until now because I didn't think I could keep it up... But guess what? 7kg (15pounds) GONE FOREVER! So I know I can do it now I just have to keep doing it, I have 61kg (131pounds) to lose to get to my goal weight... I already know that I'm going to need help from like minded people... Not personal trainers or the bikini body school Mums who keep telling me how great I'm doing whilst a giving me the "how did she get this way look". But from the people who are living,feeling and fighting though the same struggles as me.. We could maybe lean on each other, and celebrate our victories big and small together... I'm game if you are!!! Add me and let's do this. It's time to change our life :)

Replies

• becki739
    becki739 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrads. Hope u get to your goal. My name is Beckie, I just started two days ago on my goal.
  • burnxslow
    burnxslow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, Ladies!! :*
  • minasweightloss
    minasweightloss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People on here really are wonderful:) I've had so many private messages of encouragement it's really heart warming and just what I needed
  • Imconfidentwearingblack
    Options
    Thats awesome!!
  • Parenti316
    Parenti316 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just started my weight loss journey! Feel free to add me! I've got almost 100lbs to lose!
  • MarciaLovesHerEskies
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great job. I myself have just start again this long journey of eating healthy
    to lose weight again. I've lost 166 pounds several years ago and I've put back on 30 pounds. My doctor told me I needed to lose that 30 pounds plus 30 pounds more. So far of the 60 lbs I've lost 10 lbs this past month. I'm going to lost the 60 pounds and then I'm going to learn to keep it off forever and not gain it back and have to play the ups and downs of weight loss!!! Feel free to add me as I also need some weight friends to cheer me on. I'd love to offer encouragement and cheer others on as we walk this healthy weight journey!!!
  • sarahlewisleach
    sarahlewisleach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I've got 100 pounds to lose and need encouragement as well! I would love for you to add me as a friend as we support each other!
  • PaulaMT1412
    PaulaMT1412 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Mina,

I'd love you to add me. My name is Paula and I'm returning to MFP to continue the journey I started last year. Close to my goal weight but need the extra support MFP offers. Would be very pleased to be part of your journey. Awesome start BTW!!

P