nooodles!!

Options
irishkiss
irishkiss Posts: 115 Member
I tried these and love them!! They chew different than pasta but I can get used to that. They have 1 carb and 0 calories!! They are made from yams. 0 calories and I no longer have to give up the "pasta" wants!!!

Replies

• themusicalcat
    Options
    What are these noodles, and where can I get them?
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    is that what they're called (the way you spelled it) or is this something you make at home? I find it hard to believe that something made from starch (yams or sweet potatoes) has next to no carbs in it. Sounds almost too good to be true but would be a blessing if that's the carb count for a full serving of a decent size.

Please provide more information.
    Thanks!
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    http://www.nooodle.com/index.cfm/act/What-is-NoOodle

I think this may be what the OP is talking about??
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    If it's something you're able to consume, it must have SOME calories, right?
  • irishkiss
    irishkiss Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    yep.. glittersoul thats it. My mom bought some from QVC and I was the guinae pig..lol. But I really liked them. I tried going to the site to order but it didnt seem to work. MFP actually had it in the food data base, I was surprised.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Shirataki noodles?
  • asgold09
    asgold09 Posts: 1
    Options
    I eat the Miracle Noodle and love them. (miraclenoodle.com)
    I made last night in a stir fry, so good and it fills you up without the carbs and calories.
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Weird, but I'd try it lol

They look kinda spendy though
  • edg_15
    edg_15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really want to try these!! I looooove noodles but need a healthier option.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to try these. I tried Shirataki noodles, and couldn't stomach the smell. Do these have any kind of odor when you open the package??
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I eat the noodles that are a staple of asians for centuries. They can be purchases in most Asian grocers. Most are made from rice flour. I refuse to eat noodles made of certain substances for dietary considerations alone.
  • RangerSteve
    RangerSteve Posts: 437
    Options
    Shirataki noodles?

^^^^^

That's it right here.

You can order them online at Amazon (miracle noodle brand) and they're not bad. Just make sure to wash them well because they have a bit of a fishy smell.