Looking for active friends! 20 lbs down already~

Options
Hi guys! Just looking for some friends so that my feed doesn't look so empty and sad. I'm pretty active on my food logging and weigh ins. I'm really good at clicking the like button on my news feed :)

Replies

• dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being 20 pounds down. Unfortunately I am adding friends very selectively at the moment. I don't like my feed to be cluttered. I wish you all the best though.
  • andrewkolomiets79
    andrewkolomiets79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, have a very challenging goals. Lets do it together. Feel free to add me
  • spring913
    spring913 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've just decided that I need more friends too! I'm down just over 18lbs and log daily. Add me if you like!
  • indigocat
    indigocat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hiya

You can add me too if you want. :)

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, I always love new friends, I lost almost 130 pounds and I have 5 to 20 more pounds to go (trying to see where I feel most comfortable). Feel free to add me, I log in everyday and I try to comment on friends statuses as often as I can
  • Jazzmini
    Jazzmini Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I added all you guys!
  • lopinta
    lopinta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's awesome I have 100 pounds to lose I just joined Around-the-clock fitness gym I haven't worked out in eight years
  • theawesomejess
    theawesomejess Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi there :) I've used this app before and I'm back on it again but never made friends. If you're interested, you can add me!
  • SkinnyFatBGone
    SkinnyFatBGone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Add me.
  • sarahlewisleach
    sarahlewisleach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jazzmini! Willing to support you as you support me! Women kicking butt!! Add me, if you like. We can do this!