Game of Thrones Challenge - A Clash of Kings Starts July 5th

Options

Replies

• TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'd love to be in.

I'd love to be in House Stark since I live in the far north and run sled dogs it seems most appropriate. But I'd also be game for Lannister or Targaryen as second and third choices.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Is this book or TV show based? I've read the books but never seen the show, so I don't want to be lost.. :/
  • bmelb1
    bmelb1 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi

I would love to join. House Stark sounds good since I live in the north, but I would be up for any team that needs someone.
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'd love to join, GoT is my jam! House Stark please, or Targaryen. If those are full I still want to participate, regardless. Thanks so much!
  • amberchrista
    amberchrista Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    House Stark if possible! If not, I'll settle for House Targaryen!
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    house tryell i was in on the last one and deleted it by accident
  • Somersetgal
    Somersetgal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love an invite to

House Targaryen
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    House Targaryen!
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    To those who recently posted, this thread is old that was started a year ago. The last round of GoT just finished last week. This thread is old. Sorry.
  • amandabrady
    Options
    rogue024 wrote: »
    To those who recently posted, this thread is old that was started a year ago. The last round of GoT just finished last week. This thread is old. Sorry.

I just noticed this yesterday...I'm crushed! Is there any way for us new people to be invited to this and participate? This was exactly the kind of group challenge I'm looking for and I think the other people requesting probably feel the same. Do you guys plan on having another round?
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If we do another round, we'll let you know!

There's also another challenge that just started this week based on the Lord of the Rings books/movies. It has a similar format as the Game of Thrones. I think they're still accepting new members.

Here's the thread if you're interested: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/36848992#Comment_36848992
  • amandabrady
    Options
    rogue024 wrote: »
    If we do another round, we'll let you know!

There's also another challenge that just started this week based on the Lord of the Rings books/movies. It has a similar format as the Game of Thrones. I think they're still accepting new members.

Here's the thread if you're interested: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/36848992#Comment_36848992

Thank you so much! I'm always up for fun challenges like this!
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would like to join! Requesting Baratheon see if I can team up with my exercise buddy!
    Baratheon, please!

This is ace! I am just finishing (tomorrow) a writing challenge based on GoT!

• AmyJo0
    AmyJo0 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Always loyal to the Lord of Light! House Baratheon's banner waves proudly in my heart.
  • Flaise
    Flaise Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    House Targaryen if there is room
  • kaynagel
    kaynagel Posts: 571 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Great challenge. Can't wait for the next one.
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm a fool ... never mind.
  • sweatin4me
    sweatin4me Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think you guys all just became my new inspiration and motivation! This is so exciting, cam I join and be in house Targaryen?
  • Stardust620
    Stardust620 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try this! House Tyrell please!
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i just saw this.. can i join pleeeaasee?? House Tyrell or Targaryen would be perfect but i would love to join any House