Help! Get me out of this body!

Options
I need some help from an accountability buddy! I've tried to diet and exercise MANY times before but need some help staying motivated. I just turned 30 and need to lose the extra 75+ lbs (yikes!!!! That hurts to put that in writing!!) I have a Fitbit and am looking for someone to join with me there too! I need to find time for ME while raising my two young girls! Let's help motivate each other!

Replies

• janettekathleen
    janettekathleen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there - you can add me if you'd like. I don't have a Fitbit - but know what you mean - I have started this routine MANY times too. Happy to help with accountability - I need the same kind of encouragement.
  • Parenti316
    Parenti316 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes! That would be amazing!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have a Fitbit but haven't been wearing it. I have tendinitis in my foot and am supposed to be resting it. It's extremely frustrating since I'm beyond ready for it to be healed. I am on MFP pretty much every day.
  • Parenti316
    Parenti316 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • KellBell113
    KellBell113 Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello there! I have 2 young girls as well and have over 100lbs to drop. I'm fairly new but we can encourage each other. :) I don't have fitbit but I have a Garmin.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm also a mom of 2 girls. I just purchased a Fitbit this weekend so still trying go figure it out.
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started with 75 pounds to lose. I'm down 40 now. I still have 35 to go though. Feel free to add me if you'd like to!

I have a Fitbit as well!!
    TakingBackForever@gmail.com
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters and a Fitbit as well. I just got a Charge HR from Costco. :)
  • susi819
    susi819 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome in making a decision to get healthy! I have a Fitbit. Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile: