NSV

Options
Hey, whats NSV? have seen it a few times here but dont understand?! 6lb down after 2 weeks and a few days, so far so good and be great to hear how others are doing :)

Replies

• lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    NSV stands for "non-scale victory," like when you try on clothes and find they are too big or when you buy new clothes and you're a size smaller. GREAT feeling! Awesome job, by the way! I've been here for 3 months and have lost another 23 pounds! Keep it up!
  • ebentley88
    Options
    I have recently had a great NSV! I lost 1.5 inches off my waist and didn't lose any weight on the scale! I'm so happy there are other ways to see results besides the scale or I would have felt cheated for all my efforts not putting me anywhere. ;) Keep up the good work!
  • Sarahnats
    Sarahnats Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ok i get it now :), thanks guys and good luck on your journey..thanks for posting!
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    No problem! Enjoy your weekend! I'm in NY, so I'm hoping for some great weather for some time outside, maybe at the beach!
  • Sarahnats
    Sarahnats Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow NY, brilliant! im in the uk and the weather, well it's it miss all the time, been lovely today and i live in a seaside town so the beach is so close...its just finding time to get there! have a great weekend :)