Progress... 17 lbs down!

Options
I thought I'd post another pic on here cause I am really proud of myself! (: its been an interesting road for sure. I lost 10 lbs in early may and was doing great then fell off the bandwagon. but now I weigh the lowest i have in a few years! :happy:

65bjoj.jpg

256s1uc.jpg

Replies

• susieQ79
    susieQ79 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job...........were u woking out, if so what the heck were u doing.......u look great!!!!!!! :smile:
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    You look great!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Keep it up! :D
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You're so inspiring! you're starting body looks a lot like mine and to know that I can look as good as you do now again makes me want it even more!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That is awesome..So what is the key that you did to get your all those inches from around your waist line..I am losing and have been working really hard on my abs and would love to see what tips you have for the mid section..You look Great!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Your before pic reminds me of myself. I'd kill to have legs like yours!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow you look amazing :flowerforyou: what kind of exercise are you doing ?
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • o0candiii0o
    Options
    Thanks so much everybody! :] in regards to what i did to lose belly fat im not really too sure. I stopped eating processed/boxed foods and I think that helped a ton. I really eat only clean - veggies, fruits, lean meats, whole grains and tons of water. I also drink several cups of green tea a day.

I went from a tight size 11 to a size 5 in pants already. im guessing that's from the loss of fat around my torso. unfortunately my thighs haven't caught up. wahh.

for exercise, I run... a LOT. I try to run 2-3 miles a day, and I push myself every time. I do squats, ab ripper x, pilates, and planks on a less regular basis. But really... it was running that did it, I'm convinced. I generally jog the first couple miles then for the last mile I'll make it HIIT.

Hope this helps! I've steadily been losing around 2 lbs a week for awhile now.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC WORK! You look great!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    hottie!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    holy smokes--you look amazing....thanks for the tips!! i would love to have abs like yours
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    Awesome progress! Can I ask how tall you are? I started at 155 also and definitely looked bigger than you! lol you may be taller than me!
  • misstorree
    misstorree Posts: 20
    Options
    awesome job!! you look amazing :D
  • o0candiii0o
    Options
    Awesome progress! Can I ask how tall you are? I started at 155 also and definitely looked bigger than you! lol you may be taller than me!
    Probably taller then you... I'm 5'7 :smile:
  • o0candiii0o
    Options
    btw thanks so much for all the compliments ladies! sometimes it's so hard to see progress until you actually see photos. Despite my clothes fitting differently, different pants size, etc, I really didn't feel like I looked that different until this morning when I woke up and just felt different when I looked in the mirror. and the pictures proved it!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for sharing! Theses are always fun and truly inspiring pictures to page through.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Looks like more than 17#!!! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!