My motivation

Options
Usually by now I would have quit whatever diet and exercise I was doing because I haven't seen any results. This time I haven't quit or given up because other people (friends and co-workers) have been telling me they see a difference, so I decided to compare pictures to see if I can see a difference. I notice a little change (hopefully I'm not imagining it - lol) I am going to try to post pictures here (hopefully this will work) What do you think...

me070111c.jpg

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Well that didn't work... It's too big, and I dont know how to resize it...
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Well the 23 lbs should show you that there's a difference! But the pictures show it too! Keep up the good work... I know how hard it is. :) It's great you have a good support system!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    LOL..I am the last one that can tell you but by your profile pic I can tell you are definitely on the right path..Awesome work...
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to look at it can right click on the image and select "View Image". There is DEFINITELY a noticeable difference!! You are doing great!!!
  • Kittymadcow
    Kittymadcow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I right click'd view image ;)

and OMG thats a huge!!! change in just a month, you can really see it on your stomach and in your face

keep it up ^_^
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I can totally see a difference! You can resize it in photobucket though.
  • TakuraHunt
    Options
    Hopefully this worked...

me070111c-1.jpg
  • darling_nickie
    darling_nickie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can definately tell and you are looking awesome! wtg!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Lookin' GOOD!!! Congrats and WTG and keep it up!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I see the difference! Congrats:)
  • TakuraHunt
    Options
    Well the 23 lbs should show you that there's a difference! But the pictures show it too! Keep up the good work... I know how hard it is. :) It's great you have a good support system!
    [/quote

Thank you. My friends are great. I haven't lost 23 lbs... I have 23 to go :wink:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!!!!
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! So proud of you!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Definately can tell!!! Especially around the middle! Great job!
  • Eshathediva
    Options
    wow!!!!! I can def see the change. Your back and waistline are sooo much smaller and you've got on white and look small! Keep up the good work!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!! Well done
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference!!! You're doing a GREAT job. Keep it up:drinker:
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell a difference in your photos! Keep on going - you are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!