Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred?

Options
Does it REALLY work? I start school in two months and want to go back a few pounds lost and a bit of more confidence gained. I am currently on the website contemplating if I should purchase it...
Any suggestions? Motivations? Pictures would help.
:) Thankyou.

Replies

• cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes it does. I just started it and it does work. There are many people on MFP that have done the whole month and the results were dramatic
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs just on Level 1. Did 10 days straight, took a day of rest yesterday and am starting Level 2 tonight.

Will take final measurements at the end.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout!!! You should definitely do it!
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    It works great! You will be sore but you have to keep up with it! 10 days on each level. I'm currently on Day 2 of Level 2.
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I lost numerous inches. I'm a huge fan. I did NOT lose weight immediately, but the inches were incredibly noticeable.
  • iGarciax3
    iGarciax3 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) Im definitley excited to start :)
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I did it for 30 days straight last year. I did get stronger but I did not lose weight. I didn't take pictures or measurements, though, I wish I had. I don't think 20 minutes of exercise (even though it is challenging) is enough of a calorie-burn for me.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I think it's $10 at walmart so not a huge investment-do it:)
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose weight but I love how it made me look and feel.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I'm contemplating the same thing! I read that her Ripped in 30 might be better for beginners because she has more warmup and slowdown periods.

Also, she has a link to recipes on her website on that one so it's a really good deal if you wind up with a new recipe or two.