+100 pounds to lose!

Options
Hey! I'm Jordan and I have had an account for a while, but this is my first time reaching out to the community boards. I am in need of friends on here who understand the weight loss struggle and who can motivate me while I can also help to motivate them! Feel free to add me and chat me if you are in need of anything! :smiley:

Replies

• NerdaliciousMama
    NerdaliciousMama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 145 pounds to lose, so I understand the challenges, fears, and triumphs that come along with losing 100+ pounds. Feel free to friend me so we can support and encourage each other. We can do this together!
  • VampLove4
    VampLove4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've done my fitness pal on and off for a couple years, this is also the first time I've reached out to the community. I'm looking to lose 100 pounds also. Are any of you doing 0 to low carbs. I'm not sure how to add friends at anything so add me please.
  • Maxiamon
    Maxiamon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 123lbs...you are not alone. <3
  • MrsDaso
    MrsDaso Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    86lb down...but still need to lose at least another 40...the struggle is real....
  • amberplant2016
    amberplant2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 20lbs and still have 138 to lose! Add me I'm currently at 268!!
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Chris. I've lost 130lbs since March of 2015. Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me.