LOOKING TO LOSE 100 POUNDS OR MORE

Options
Ebonee8
Ebonee8 Posts: 3 Member
Hello, looking for friends and support. I want to lose 111 pounds. My start weight was 246. I'm currently 214. It's a long journey please chime in, if you are on a similar journey and also in need of support.

Replies

• ayrivera889
    ayrivera889 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I got you! Let's lose this weight. I got 67 to go
  • MissJayRee
    MissJayRee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey... I have only just started - I'm wanting to loose at least 110 pounds :) I'm In !!
  • Caligirl95076
    Caligirl95076 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello. my starting weight was 243. i'm currently 206.2
  • squirrelgirl2012
    squirrelgirl2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! I'm new to this app but I also have over 100 pounds to lose. Any support would be great
  • poppy5109
    poppy5109 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've got over 100. Add me and we can encourage each other.
  • pgfitmom
    pgfitmom Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm just starting again. And have over 100 to lose to get to my goal weight.
  • Maxiamon
    Maxiamon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started & need to lose 123lbs...New here and wouldn't mind a few new, positive & encouraging friends. Congrats & good luck to everyone! <3
  • curvylicious369
    curvylicious369 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi. My high weight was 320, I'm currently 256, and want to lose 100 more pounds. Gonna take an eternity but I have to do this. Good luck to everyone!
  • hermosacita
    hermosacita Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking at losing 150 lb and would like to join the group for support and give support as we travel in this journey together.
  • scoobyrulz1968
    scoobyrulz1968 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Not new in group but been away a while still have 75 lbs to go
  • Hijabzafar38
    Hijabzafar38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • FatGirl165
    FatGirl165 Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I want to lose 38-50 lbs but this ish seems impossible!!!!!!!!! LMBO MOTIVATE ME!! I want to go back to my profile pic!!!
  • NS052015
    NS052015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ebonee8 wrote: »
    Hello, looking for friends and support. I want to lose 111 pounds. My start weight was 246. I'm currently 214. It's a long journey please chime in, if you are on a similar journey and also in need of support.

I'm in the same boat. I have 114 to go and I'm starting at 264. It takes an extra couple of steps each day and we will all get there. Some sooner than others, but that's okay. Everyone is on their own journey and our journeys can be together . I would be happy to help anyone who will be on this journey with me to be accountable.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • KimKPeters
    KimKPeters Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over...again. I have about 90 lbs to go. It's a long road ahead, but we can all do this! I'm here for accountability (Lord knows I need it) and to give support.
  • Raymil82
    Raymil82 Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have 85lbs to lose. Long road ahead but we can do it! :) can add me as a friend if you'd like..
  • amberplant2016
    amberplant2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130lbs! I currently weigh 268. Friend request me if you have a lot to lose we can encourage each other!
  • khuntertlc
    khuntertlc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well just really fully started my weight loss journey. Starting weight 350lbs currently 343.8lbs and my goal weight is 220lbs. I'm open to any ideas, suggestions, support, etc. add me plz