Fitbit users?

Options
Hi i am on fitbit and ive been slacking a LOT lately with everything. Im trying to up my steps again after going from 30k+ a day down to less than 10k! Shameful i know! Feel free to add me on there and here, my email for fitbit is xoxjoloxox@outlook.com
:)

Replies

• Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am lucky if I get 10k a day LOL
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Maybe 30k was just too unrealistic?

I average 18k, some days I hit 25k but mostly I'm happy with 18...there's not much benefit to doing more than 20k I read recently, can't remember the article although it was in one of the Mfp blogs.

Anything over 10k is counted as healthy/fit :smile:
  • joloxox
    joloxox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30k was unrealistic, my most was 51k in a day but it started taking over my life! Id be happy getting back up to 15k a day but as its a new fitbit i dont have many people on my list :(
  • hellyeah73
    hellyeah73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. 30k is impressive, 51k is mind-blowing!! I do anything from 8 - 15k per day with the occasional 20k thrown in on the weekends. I would like to increase my average but work gets in the way. I will add you on the fitbit app. We could motivate each other!!
  • fattynomore78
    fattynomore78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends lifefitness78@gmail.com
  • joloxox
    joloxox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you both i appreciate it!x
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I have had a fitbit for over 3 years now. I average about 20K per day. I have only gotten over 30K four times. I can't imagine getting that many every day, that is incredible!
    My fitbit user is:
    www.fitbit.com/user/24WS2G
    feel free to add me
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi - I was doing 16K a day up until I rolled my ankle in May. My ankle isn't fully healed, but I'm doing lots of small walks. I started at 10K last week and am doing 11K this week. Hopefully, each week I can add 1000 more until I get back to 16K. Anyone, feel free to add me too. My fitbit email is chonkeymeese@gmail.com.