SWAP SHOP.........................

Options
I posted on a friends wall about clothes sizes and mentioned i have alot of stuff (that doesn't fit) that i've bought from ebay, spur of the moment, outsized or outgrown.............anyway quick thought...

why don't us MFP do a swap, buy, sell??

(am i gonna get in trouble??...sorry if i do i haven't read the rules properly, and just running with and idea!!

Replies

• Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    Be a good idea to swap unused workout DVDs too but the region would have to be checked
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Clothes - hell yeah!

Any Uk peeps need a size 14 wardrobe, Autumn colours (brown, green)? I have some really nice stuff that's too good for a charity shop lol
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    thats what i'm talking about melaniepeeps...i have alot of designer/good labels, and i've taken loads to the charity....but as we're in the same boat on here why not help each other out instead of that dreaded...'oh, i've lost/gained weight and can't afford new clothes'.......so we walk around feeling **** with clothes that don't fit!!!!!!

LETS HELP EACH OTHER.......(PLUS IT WOULD SAVE £'S.OR $'S...)
  • KJ7777
    KJ7777 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bUMP
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    Im in i have ton of stuff that don't fit anymore when i was still losing rapidly maybe we can find a site that something like a display to put what each person has for sell or trade made buddy up with someone who is that ex size right something like that i don't know. it irked me when i tried to go to good will and explain i have tons of clothes i cant wear can i trade them out for something else store credit nope they wont and i done gave them all of my plus size clothing the first round,
  • davidtapley
    Options
    i like your little quote!
  • davidtapley
    Options
    General question for anyone out there. When i list my activites and exercises for the day- am i supposed to list my work day aswell or is that allready figured into my calorie count for the day?