HELLO...

Options
Hi my name is Naiomi and Im fairly new to My Fitness Pal. Here is a quick intro of myself...Im 28 and my goal is to lose 50lbs AS OF NOW but will set more goals as I go along. I weigh 255 (I know I know...sad)...Im honestly angry at myself for letting it get this far! I guess the problem is I have a WONDERFUL husband!!! LOL...He is so good to me and has never told me anything about my weight gain. To him, he says "U look as beautiful to me as the day we met." Im like "WHATEVER" Lol...Anyways I just want to be able to start my 30's as a new and improved Naiomi. I come from a family of diabetics so I know Im a high risk and this is another reason I want to shed pounds. Also, I already have high blood pressure and I know if I could just change my lifestyle of dieting and excercising I wouldnt have to take meds. I just need support...I have done so many diets its pitiful but I can never stay motivated. Add me!!! God Bless you all!!! =)

Replies

• ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LOL... Naiomi, I have a wonderful husband too. And actually, he thinks I'm beautiful as I am, but of course I don't see it that way. I think we can help each other, and I'm glad to have you as a friend! :wink:
  • jeebsah
    jeebsah Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome Naiomi, you're in the right place. You can do it!
  • determined2bfit
    determined2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! I'll support you!