Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    98j77qf817d9.jpg

I posted this on the wrong thread so I'm cross posting now lol from yesterday :)

I have never met someone that is so freaking adorable and gorgeous at the same time!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

Good Morning everyone! Strapless selfie today-now that it's officially Summer I can wear my strapless dresses too! :)

oh JJ. JJ JJ JJ! <3>:)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

Good Morning everyone! Strapless selfie today-now that it's officially Summer I can wear my strapless dresses too! :)

@jenjencin78
    Serious question. I'm a guy and don't these things but...how do u keep the girls from popping out in a strapless anything??!!

You wear a strapless bra lol. Some people tape them but I have no interest in losing a layer of skin when removing said tape. I've worn strapless dresses my entire adult life and have never had a wardrobe malfunction :D
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    EJJKMc6 wrote: »
    h0521ff7325s.jpeg
    Oh hi!

Hi there buddy!

Hey buddy!!!
  • This content has been removed.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78
    Serious question. I'm a guy and don't these things but...how do u keep the girls from popping out in a strapless anything??!!

You wear a strapless bra lol. Some people tape them but I have no interest in losing a layer of skin when removing said tape. I've worn strapless dresses my entire adult life and have never had a wardrobe malfunction :D

That's too bad, been a great story lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78

love the dress
    I have a few of those bras with neat backs so I wear those with summery strapless dresses cause it adds a pop of colours (heaven forbid I don't have some pink on) and it makes it kind of interesting
  • jenjencin78
    synchkat wrote: »
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78

love the dress
    I have a few of those bras with neat backs so I wear those with summery strapless dresses cause it adds a pop of colours (heaven forbid I don't have some pink on) and it makes it kind of interesting

Thank you! It's a maxi dress, very long and flowy at the bottom. That's a good idea with the pop of color. I wasn't sure how the strapless dress would be received at the office so I brought a cardigan just in case. We have a very relaxed dress code and no one has said anything so I'm just going with it haha! My assistants both complimented the dress so I think I'm ok :)
  • synchkat
    9ozf33ig9xme.jpeg

@jenjencin78

love the dress

Thank you! It's a maxi dress, very long and flowy at the bottom. That's a good idea with the pop of color. I wasn't sure how the strapless dress would be received at the office so I brought a cardigan just in case. We have a very relaxed dress code and no one has said anything so I'm just going with it haha! My assistants both complimented the dress so I think I'm ok :)

good call with the cardi
    I love the strapless look it just epitomizes summer I think
  • jessicaquiros1994
    jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
    0ylb6k0pkd2h.jpeg
    Selfie✔️
    Hair up✔️
    Now gym time
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    njs9w4zfbt8t.jpeg
    Dark lipstick kind of day. Happy hump day everyone!!
  • synchkat
    My diet coke says #selfietime who am I to disobey haha
    Oh and when you wear a short skirt to drop your van at the garage you get really quick service.
    gzued3897p60.jpg
  • synchkat
    Oh and when you wear a short skirt to drop your van at the garage you get really quick service.
    gzued3897p60.jpg

Just how short?!

I think you can see in the picture
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    8tmds7u9wwxb.jpg

One of the rare times im not in a dress for work...

Well there's "my women crush Wednesday"
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    8tmds7u9wwxb.jpg

You are my everyday women crush <3
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    8tmds7u9wwxb.jpg

You are my everyday women crush <3

Well dah! Just a day for me to shout to from the rafters! Have an awesome day sweetie!
  • jenjencin78
    gzued3897p60.jpg

Love! Marry me Ali? <3
  • synchkat
    amsuoc3uidy2.jpg

Don't mind me....just gonna lean on this ladder and take a selfie ;)

What a great idea. Be careful ;)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    jules159 wrote: »
    njs9w4zfbt8t.jpeg
    Dark lipstick kind of day. Happy hump day everyone!!

Well hello there.
  • Racheldasilva174
    Racheldasilva174 Posts: 87 Member
    0iiu4spm7z9t.jpeg