Starting Over

Options
I'm giving this another try and I really need some friends to help me stay focused this time around.

Replies

• Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I started over two weeks ago and still going strong.
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I sent you ladiesfriend requests.
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • cassaundrazeigler
    cassaundrazeigler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm just getting started again and can use support as well! We can support each other
  • smithjenniferrose748
    Options
    Add me too! I'm starting all over again as well, lost 70 lbs and gained back 50:( motivation would totally help
  • HappilyMarried2711
    HappilyMarried2711 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started over as well! Looking for some support and encouragement. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • poppy5109
    poppy5109 Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Me too. Lost 50 found 30 have at least 100 to lose. Let's motivate each other.
  • lorissalobb
    lorissalobb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I keep starting to track my calories,l and then quitting. I am struggling with portion control and a lack of want to in walking. I hope to find support.
  • cqueenbee12
    Options
    I am trying to get myself together. I need to work on my self control.
  • Adr3nalyn3
    Adr3nalyn3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started over myself and am looking to build a support network. :)
  • 1Basia
    1Basia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends too. I particularly am looking for those willing to Share their logs too. I believe it will help in giving each other food and meal ideas as well as keep us accountable. Yes, even when we fall off our good intention wagons and eat what we should not.
  • cqueenbee12
    Options
    I think that would definitely help. Having someone see when I've had a bad day. It might help me stick to it even more bc we all have bad days. That way I might not just go overboard and quit again.