Omg I was amazed

Options
Ok as you all know, I had a bad week last week with erating pizza and falling off the wall several times last week. I ate in one day 3-4 thousand calories and ate out 3 times in the last week. I wasnt able to work out 5 days in a row because I was injured from falling on concrete at a gas station. Anyhow I have regrouped and have worked out 3 days in a row and I was suppose to weigh in yesterday and was severely scared to do it with all the calories I ate last week and didnt work out . So I worked out today and said heck with it and OMG I was like this isnt real .
I LOST 1 FREAKIN POUND , usually I would be upset and feel like crying , not this week , That is amazing when several days I ate 3-4 thousand calories and didnt work out at all. I have now lost 16 pounds. Thanks to God 's help...............
I was talking to the guy at the gym and we figured out how it happened maybe , I didnt work out last week , but I got my tax check and we were walking a different store all day tues and weds and today for many many hrs . he said I burned alot calories doing that alone . So I am feeling good and back on track , and give all the praises to my lord and savior Jesus Christ . He is on my side and I cant fail. God bless you all and I will say a prayer for all of you ok..I feel like a million Dollars and only lost 1 lb .:drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    Ok as you all know, I had a bad week last week with erating pizza and falling off the wall several times last week. I ate in one day 3-4 thousand calories and ate out 3 times in the last week. I wasnt able to work out 5 days in a row because I was injured from falling on concrete at a gas station. Anyhow I have regrouped and have worked out 3 days in a row and I was suppose to weigh in yesterday and was severely scared to do it with all the calories I ate last week and didnt work out . So I worked out today and said heck with it and OMG I was like this isnt real .
    I LOST 1 FREAKIN POUND , usually I would be upset and feel like crying , not this week , That is amazing when several days I ate 3-4 thousand calories and didnt work out at all. I have now lost 16 pounds. Thanks to God 's help...............
    I was talking to the guy at the gym and we figured out how it happened maybe , I didnt work out last week , but I got my tax check and we were walking a different store all day tues and weds and today for many many hrs . he said I burned alot calories doing that alone . So I am feeling good and back on track , and give all the praises to my lord and savior Jesus Christ . He is on my side and I cant fail. God bless you all and I will say a prayer for all of you ok..I feel like a million Dollars and only lost 1 lb .:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's great! When you fall, just get back up again. You can never fail until you stop trying.
    Cowboy
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I will not fail , God is there to pick us up dude ..lol
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Well done, you must feel great!!:smile:
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
    Hey, this is meant to be a small-step journey. You're right on track. Keep it up!
    You can do it.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
    I am so proud of you for not giving up!!
    You can do this!! You are doing this!!!!

Memaw
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!:drinker:
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Well done, that is great to hear!