Calling fellow Bodyrockers!!

Options
If you're a bodyrocker, whether new to the site or a seasoned vet, let's be MFP friends! I'm searching for bodyrockers out there to connect with.

Replies

• Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hi there! You can befriend me.:smile:
  • krypton5368
    krypton5368 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Approximately how many calories do you burn during a body rock workout? I recently bought a HRM and it said that I burned 38 calories during a 21 minute workout. I certainly think that I burn more calories than that, and am wondering if any of you use HRM during your body rock workouts. Just curious if this seems accurate or if I should invest in a better quality HRM.
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just found bodyrock yesterday and love it! You can befriend me! :)
  • carogza
    carogza Posts: 13
    Options
    Yes I wear the New Balance N4 HRM, and I've found I burn about 8-9 cals per minute, not counting warm up & cool down.

The real calorie burn rate depends on a number of factors: height (im 5'2") gender ( im a girl), weight (im about 136 lbs), intensity of your workouts ( I normally kick my own *kitten*, I try not to hold back, most of the times I reach 170 BPM)

I hope it helps!! Rock Bodyrockers!!!
  • Princes5leah
    Options
    I Love Body Rocking. In Virginia. So do we agree that about 8-9 calories per min is a good base?
    I try to kick my own butt too. Sweat everywhere.
  • mama2gage
    mama2gage Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started BodyRockin' and FitnessPal...you can friend me too! I did the Girl on Fire workout this morning and it kicked my booty!
  • FitGirlMD
    FitGirlMD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too!