Looking for other sleevers that want to be friends!!!!

Options
Hi! I was sleeved on 5/4. There are groups out there for VSG but none are active... I'm looking for people that are sleeved that track their food intake regularly!!

Replies

• ruby1130
    ruby1130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved on 4/26! I try to log what I eat daily. I'm a mom of four.
  • pinkdiva48
    pinkdiva48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 5/17. I'm still struggling to get the minimum water in take. I'm having a hard time sipping without swallowing air. :/
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Are we talking about tats or what?
  • MsMartinez13
    MsMartinez13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No.. we're talking about weight loss surgery
  • MsMartinez13
    MsMartinez13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've sent friend requests to my fellow sleevers!!
  • earoca
    earoca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I was sleeved on 5/10/16. Would love to connect.
  • enjoli003
    enjoli003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Joli. I was sleeved on May 25, 2016. I would love to connect!
  • JoAnneEmond
    JoAnneEmond Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm JoAnne. I had the sleeve in jan. 2013, but due to complications, had to get it revised to a gastric bypass 3 months later. The first 130 lbs melted off, but then I hit a stand still. Need to loss at least another 100. Have yo-yo dieted every since. My problem is I have a tendency of over eating which unfortunately has stretched my small stomach. Tried this site a year ago and lost about 30 lbs and then stopped and put it back on. This is my 2nd try and 2nd day recording my food and exercise. Hoping for friends that can help motivate me to stick to it this time. I don't have a good support system at home. Good luck everyone with the sleeve. One thing I found was that I have a very hard time of constipation, often time painful. Hope none of you experience this.
  • shelosesit
    shelosesit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! I would love some MFP VSG friends. I track my stats pretty obsessively and realized the other day that a couple days didn't synch between devices so I lost my data for those days.
  • rachelmalley
    rachelmalley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me! 4 months post op!
  • nikigirly
    nikigirly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. VSG on 10/2/15.
  • Momof3inBama
    Momof3inBama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved on 6/13!
  • Shonda_gurl84
    Shonda_gurl84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 6/7/16
  • gina2423
    gina2423 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Sleeved 2/16/16, I seem to be in a stall already for almost a month now and it's getting discouraging. Feel free to add me. I try to track everything including my exercise that I've been slacking on recently...
  • Anthrogeeke
    Anthrogeeke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm scheduled for a sleeve 7/13. I'd love some sleeve MFP friends. It seems a lot of people on MFP are very negative towards WLS.
  • nataliereneafaith
    nataliereneafaith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will be having mine done 8/31/2016
  • mamabost
    mamabost Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I had RNY in February of this year and my husband will be getting Sleeved on July 13th! ! ! I have lost 75 lbs since my surgery! I can't wait for my husband to join me on this journey together! !!!
  • mat0424
    mat0424 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sleeved 6.16.16...Loving the journey. 3 weeks out 33 lbs down!
  • lizzytish2002
    lizzytish2002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Please add me I was sleeved 6.10.16! Down about 42lbs since starting my pre-op diet.