Can someone recommend me a fitness band..

Options
I want to buy a fitness band. But don't know which one to buy...

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about those silly waist trainers?

or

resistance bands?

or

a lap band surgery?

or

Zumba musicians?
  • lindaz10
    lindaz10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    No. I'm talking about a fitness tracker.. The one you put on your wrist.. :)
  • ruthahurd
    ruthahurd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmn! I love it and it automatically adds my exercise to my fitness pal!
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    IF you're talking About Garmin, Fitbit, Moove, Mistfit.

You're going to get a thousand different answers from a thousand different people.

Personally I like Garmin products. I use the VivoSmart HR. All day Activity Tracker. Sleep Tracking. 24/7 HRM. Music Controls. And i can push all of my notifications to it, not just Calls and E-Mails like Fitbit. Plus with ANT+ broadcasting if i forget my heart rate strap i can push my HR to my Running watch or Cycling GPS.....

If you're a runner, and like to leave your phone behind the Garmin VivoSmart HR+ or Forerunner 15 might be a good option...

IF you're super active and run and cycle a lot the Moove fitness tracker might be a good one to go after since it has on the fly aids and motivation in your ear buds.

If you're more fashion forward you might want the Fitbit Alta or Fitbit Blaze.

Do you want one that looks good? Do you want one that functions well. Do you want one with a built in GPS? Do you want one with touch screen? Do you want one to to double as a smart watch?

It's easy for us to spend your money.....
  • salazaryerlin
    salazaryerlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally like the Garmin Vivofit, but I'm all about fashion so I got the Jawbone UP2 is very chic. Hope this help.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex, because I don't need all the fancy stuff....lol. I don't use it for sleep anymore though.........That being said, I would like one with a heart rate monitor, because I've heard they are more accurate. So if this is true then I would spend your money on one of those at least.