130lbs to lose.....

Options
There became a time when I thought, what has happened to me. My weight was 282. And I was so depressed. Walking and eating right and I was still gaining.... But now! Down to 267.8 in only about 12 day I'm thinking to myself you've got this! Low calorie and exercise and only water to drink. I've got this! Would love to feel like this forever but I know throughout this mission to lose 130lbs it's going to fade. I know what to do its just doing it! Friend request me if you have similar feelings and missions!!

Replies

• sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great start!
  • derbycitycat
    derbycitycat Posts: 175 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Great start! You might want to join the 100 + pounds with NO surgery . The members there offer great support.
  • amberplant2016
    amberplant2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • annenat
    annenat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm right around the same starting weight. It's definitely possible, I'm rooting for you!
  • amberplant2016
    amberplant2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks sashayoung72
  • BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I'm down 125lbs in 7 months. I'm also in the group Sasha posted.

Feel free to add me if you are serious :)
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You're doing gr8! High-fives!
    I'm trying to get down to about the same weight :) the time will fly before you know it.
  • Samigrl9115
    Samigrl9115 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    There became a time when I thought, what has happened to me. My weight was 282. And I was so depressed. Walking and eating right and I was still gaining.... But now! Down to 267.8 in only about 12 day I'm thinking to myself you've got this! Low calorie and exercise and only water to drink. I've got this! Would love to feel like this forever but I know throughout this mission to lose 130lbs it's going to fade. I know what to do its just doing it! Friend request me if you have similar feelings and missions!!

I feel that way now. I've always been big but now I'm a whopping 270. I hate my body and I've lost so much confidence. I just can't believe I let myself get this big.
    I'm three days in and so far I feel good that even though I've been faced with temptation and at times too tired to work out. I keep pushing myself to loose the 100lbs I desperately need to get off.
    I'm glad I ran across your thread and am wishing you all the best of luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. Hopefully we can show each other progress pics sometime. Best wishes. Keep going strong :smile: