NSV's show themselves in the most unlikely ways...

Options
luvmykid28
luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
Last night I went to Six Flags (an amusement park) with friends and family. I have always been a bit of a chicken when it comes to roller coasters. Well, last night I was "feeling my oats". When we came to the Batman roller coaster (it is one where the riders hang in the seats), I was practically jumping out of my shoes to ride it.

Another thing I noticed was that the heat (I live in Texas) didn't bother me as much as it used to, I was just drinking my water and enjoying the fun.

Every morning I wake up and think "what am I going do today to be healthy?" I feel like I can do anything thanks to MFP, all my pals and the success I am seeing in my new lifestyle. Thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

love it!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great post!! I love it! :flowerforyou:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Inspiring post!
  • vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    NICE- totally inspiring attitude :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Very wonderful!!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! great attitude :)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    How awesome - love it - sounds as if you had fun - let the good times roll!!
  • kriswigg
    kriswigg Posts: 95
    Options
    Good for you.....trying something new. Way to go!
  • jpowell3976
    jpowell3976 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • luvmykid28
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I love my new active and energized self. I know my family loves it too.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Every morning I wake up and think "what am I going do today to be healthy?" I feel like I can do anything thanks to MFP, all my pals and the success I am seeing in my new lifestyle. Thanks everyone!!!

That made me smile. So thank you! I've noticed that I feel I can do anything lately too. A combination of being in control of my life and fantastic summer. But I wasn't this happy last summer-so I thank MFP and all you guys for that.
  • marsgirlly
    marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I feel dumb but what does NSV stand for?
  • kunmingmom
    kunmingmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    NSV=Non-Scale Victory :smile:
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    Love it! Don't think any amount of weight loss will get me on a roller coaster though. Still shudder remembering Dr Death's Doom Fall in Florida 10 years ago <shudders again> lol Like you though, I definitely feel better in myself with the weight lost so far but this is manifesting itself in an inability to stop buying clothes!!
  • luvmykid28
    Options
    Like you though, I definitely feel better in myself with the weight lost so far but this is manifesting itself in an inability to stop buying clothes!!

My checkbook helps me with my ability to stop buying clothes LOL!!!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Those little things are what it's about! :) GJ!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!