Hi There!

Options
I have been using MFP for the last 3 weeks with a mobile app and have lost 5 pounds! Just found out about the community and would certainly like to give it a try as I am easily disappointed and discouraged (as in, lost 5 pounds in my first week and nothing in the last two). As a result of that mentality I spent the whole last year in a funk and am finally picking myself up and moving on, starting with these goals - logging my intake, holding myself accountable, and exercising at least 45 minutes 5 days a week. Anyway, this looks like a very supportive community and I hope to make friends here.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• misstorree
    misstorree Posts: 20
    Options
    hi! welcome to mfp :) this site is definately supportive and motivational...it's helped me quite a bit to stay focused and not get discouraged. feel free to friend me if you want!
  • TeteDeLaCourse
    Options
    reprobate...I just had to say I LOVE your username!! :-D
  • mekel77
    mekel77 Posts: 9
    Options
    You're gonna love the site. Definately full of support and encouragement. Welcome & keep up the good work!
  • reprobate
    reprobate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Possum, can you tell I was getting a little frustrated trying to pick a UN?
  • brewebb
    brewebb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I am just starting. I do get discourage also. I am planning on using this group to help me get thin.