LOOKING TO LOSE 100 POUNDS OR MORE

Options
2»

Replies

• mhimel246
    mhimel246 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've only just started but I have at least 100 to lose. 240 was my starting weight. I'm definitely up for finding buddies that have similar goals. :)
  • pratikhalvawala287
    pratikhalvawala287 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I've started working on my physique this April. I started with 255 lbs and looking forward to reach 185 lbs.
    Currently I am 240 lbs.
    It is indeed a long way, but my focus is on good diet, good diet and good diet.
    I like to walk once in a week 5 km but as well as pushing myself to run out in the nice Summer weather.
  • micca35
    micca35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too...feel free to add me for support :)
  • MrsDaso
    MrsDaso Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    86lb down...at least another 40 to lose...feel free to add me
  • Gym4life1972
    Gym4life1972 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    140 down so far. 361lbs - Eleven months ago. 221 today. Alot of hours in the gym and total diet change. Started CKD Keto diet 3 weeks ago and 10.8lbs that fast. Must be strict though. Proud of everyone and keep working.
  • elainagoins
    elainagoins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 130 to loose, I just recently recommit Ted and would love support!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • jordanaus29
    jordanaus29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i have about 100 pounds to lose and would love to be part of a support group! feel free to add me!
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    As of today I have exactly 100 lbs to lose. I've lost 12 lbs so far. Anyone here feel free to add me, I'd love to help support and encourage anyone who needs it.
  • emt_vet_4122
    emt_vet_4122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started at 280 wanting to lose -at least 100lbs I could use all the help motivation and support I could get! I'll gladly return the encouragement!! We got this ladies lets rock it
  • MissUnperfect77
    MissUnperfect77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm starting over again and I have half my body weight to lose. Oh my, that sounds horrible!!! Please feel free to add me.