Hey I'm Christy! Lets be friends!

Options
Hey yall, I'm trying to better myself and would like friends to talk to while doing it. I would like advice and I will give advice also. Lets see what is working best for everyone and help to motivate each other!

Replies

• ddeebbyy2016
    ddeebbyy2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy, I was wondering if anyone ever responds to a friend request so I am going to. Good morning to you.
  • ChristyMorris0514
    ChristyMorris0514 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you as well! I am new on the site. How long have you been on?
  • ddeebbyy2016
    ddeebbyy2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy, I may have already sent this but I'm thinking I didn't hit the green button. I had visited this page a couple of months ago and didn't have luck. I'll be your friend.
  • mdog449
    mdog449 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy! Same goes for me. I'll add you!
  • morgankadams796
    morgankadams796 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Christy! I am also striving to improve my overall health and would love to help motivate friends as well as receive advice! I'm super new to MFP but super excited!
  • ChristyMorris0514
    ChristyMorris0514 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to have people to talk to and work with on this journey!
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy! I'm new here today and would love to add you as well. It's so much more fun doing this with others!
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm back here after three years of not using MFP....so basically, I'm new too :D I'm sending you a friend request :)