Overdid it again..

Options
I've been binge free for a few weeks, and managed to lose a few pounds..felt really good! Then we decided to pick up some pizza..and it was so good, I lost control. I'm not feeling really good now, but trying to dust myself and say its just one day, you been doing so well...blah blah. I am beating myself up because of a splurge. :cry:

Replies

• sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sometimes pizza is worth having a bad day over.

The good news is that tomorrow, is a new day. :smile:
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    pizza is yum! give yourself a break :-). drink plenty of water and start again tomorrow.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I had pizza 2 days in a row about 6 months ago and I still lost weight. Just make sure you have lots of water.
  • mezzoforteish
    Options
    It's okay!!! You can't be perfect everyday :) Just shake it off and do better tomorrow!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other responses. It's just a day.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You have lost 56 pounds!!!!!!!! Do you know how AWESOME that is??? New day tomorrow, drink your water, celebrate lifes little things (pizza!) and carry on, girl!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    This is just a blip... you will recover. Tomorrow is a new day. Pick yourself, brush yourself off and do what you've been doing. :flowerforyou:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Yeah, i am craving water now and is drinking it! :drinker:
  • Stephy_LP
    Stephy_LP Posts: 20
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself! Guess what? You're human:) We all have bad days, but like everyone has been saying tomorrow is a new day!! Keep going, you'll get there!
  • queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    pretty much what EVERYONE else said.
    You're doing great!!! And pizza is sometimes just too good to not splurge... but it's just this one time. It's just one day.
    You're doing the right thing telling yourself all those things, but you're still not feeling good, it's difficult to change your mindset sometimes, but try to think happy thoughts!!! You're telling yourself the right things, just make sure you believe them!
    xoxox
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Sometimes pizza is worth having a bad day over.

The good news is that tomorrow, is a new day. :smile:

My thoughts exactly!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Suz as I said the other day - not everyday will be a perfect one, but tomorrow is always a new one!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind,tomorrow is another day.No ones perfect and we do have to life and enjoy some things in life.
    Do`nt beat herself up for being human.
    Get back on track in the am.
    jane
    Good luck