Tattoos.. Yes? No?

Options
lilbitmeme
lilbitmeme Posts: 89 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
Do you have any tattoos? Which one is your fave? Which one do you regret?

Replies

• hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    NO!
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Meh... no thanks...
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! I just haven't got any yet! :blush:
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos,have no idea how to post a picture lol
  • seeindollars2
    seeindollars2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hmm dont have a favorite. carefully pic out all for meaning :) husband used to be a fulltime tattoo artist but when he had his son 11yrs ago he went back to school because he became more interested in a 7am-3pm job because tattoo artists tend to keep crazy hours that arent really family friendly. So now we both work days and have most weekends free to live life :)
    regretted? nah lesson learned. ex's name in a beautiful piece. its still there but I tend to forget about it because it is on my back. eventually it will be altered but for now it isnt priority. currently working on my live laugh love 3/4 leg sleeve.
    my newest is my electronic board chest piece tributed to how my husband and i met in college in 2010 during classes for mechatronics/alternative energy. first started out as rivals on different lab teams and eventually teaming up and dominating the competition :)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    sdjwmjnedluv.jpg

I have this one and an unfinished dragon on my other arm. I dont regret either but would really love to finish the dragon lol
  • MikeMiller17
    MikeMiller17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No tats...
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Oh. This thread again.

If it bores you so much scroll past, that's what I do with posts that don't interest me!

Yes I have two. Love them both and look forward to more!!!!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This first one is a symbol called the "brand of the mausoleum" from a comic book series I love called Bizenghast.
    The second is the symbol from my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold. (It's in between my shoulder blades, about 6 inches across, 2 inches long.

I don't regret either of these tattoos. Not even the brand one on my wrist. (Surprisingly, a lot a people don't even see it, even at interviews. If I have an interview where it will be a concern, I just use tattoo makeup to cover it)
    With the Deathbat, I do think about what will happen when I get really up there in age and I start to forget things. I'll come out of the shower one day and forget that I have that tattoo, and I'll catch a glimpse of it on my back and freak out and be all, "WTF IS THAT OH GOD AHH!"

But other than that, no regrets. :wink:

24320_382715098895_5783018_n.jpg?oh=ad1ee6f3cecd73d8ff1ffa9e4aca63d6&oe=57C4B237

avenged-sevenfold.gif

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Yes and no. I have one on my shoulder down to my upper bicep that I can show if I want or cover if I don't. In the profession that I am in, tatoos aren't looked at approvingly and can raise questions of judgement in client's eyes so I personally prefer tatoos that mean something personal to someone but placed where they can be hidden if necessary. I don't find tatoos placed above a woman's ankle attractive since I'm a leg man and think women's legs (all shapes and sizes) are sexy just as they are. I personally wouldn't put a tatoo on myself past m bicep or above my neckline but that's only because of perception and the idea that I may not want my great grandkids seeing them when I'm 80 and their all faded nito a big ink blob.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    tats are for gangsters ...lol

I know I am about to get in trouble..

I'm in the Disney gang :)
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    @lilbitmeme

Thug sistas! LOL
  • bullet600
    bullet600 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My Packers tattoo on my calf is my favorite!
    4i3ehtvbzmp1.jpeg
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Yes!sfhyq7ynedli.jpeg
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!
    2 currently and have artwork in the hopper for 2 more!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    ndae8la22sbd.jpg

One of my favorite! Love my little boy.

• anubile1967
    anubile1967 Posts: 28 Member
    Options