Holy NSVs on my Birthday!

Options
MeganSWoods
MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
Yesterday was my birthday so I went shopping with birthday coupons to Lane Bryant and DSW (and saved over $100 at each place but that's not weight loss journey related). So at LB, I got a pair of 16Tall khaki pants (on clearance)! I honestly can't remember the last time I have worn 16 in pants! And all but one shirt was too big! Even in the 14/16 size! AND I came in under calories even on my birthday and having a good dinner and cake because I exercised :-D There's no way I ever would have chosen to exercise when I didn't "have to" before! I just needed to share these few small victories because they made my special day even more special :-D

Replies

• CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Congrats!!! It's such a good feeling to go into the smaller size!! and happy birthday!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    absolutely LOVE thse NSV's--even the saving 100 dollars--- so happy for you and proud that you now enjoy exercise!!! congratulations and Happy Birthday a day late

:love: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :love: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Way to go on the NSVs! I love your attitude!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! That is soo awesome. I love getting to read stories like these; they are so motivational. Thank you for posting! :)
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! What a great day all around! Happy Belated Birthday too!
  • jea1668
    jea1668 Posts: 32
    Options
    uhmmm i LOVE sales! amazing finds and savings at lane and dsw!!! and woooweee for staying in calories even on your BIRTHDAY!!!! thats Awesome!!! one of the hardest days of the year to stay within range :D!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Not slipping up on your exercise routine and diet is the best birthday present of all ;)
    My birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks and I'm going to stay under my calorie limit too.

Happy Birthday! And congrats :)
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you! You rock!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! And I'm a big couponer so excited about saving the money too!!!!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Happy Bday....and congrats :)
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like you won't be shopping at Lane Bryant anymore....I remember that day. It was a wonderful feeling. Keep up the good work!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! Wait until you get to by clothes in the "regular" store - it's a GREAT NSV moment (and it sounds like it's really, really close for you!) Happy late birthday!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, Megan! You rock!
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    Yay! Isn't it a great feeling to zip up pants you NEVER thought would fit?
    Happy late birthday, too!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and CONGRATS!

What's DSW? I have never heard of it
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and CONGRATS!

What's DSW? I have never heard of it

DSW is a shoe store- I think the SW stands for shoe warehouse. Usually I don't find anything, but I found 2 pair of clearance shoes and one that was a pretty good price for a wedding I have coming up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!