my first month -21lbs!

Options
Decreased my portions and cut out soda and fast food. Started exercising and weight is dropping like crazy. :laugh:

Replies

• tokina
    tokina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Good luck! :smile:
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    WTG! You're doing great!!!!!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Decreased my portions and cut out soda and fast food. Started exercising and weight is dropping like crazy. :laugh:

Now THAT is how it is done! Good for you!!!
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Excellent!! Way to go!
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    thanks everyone. And I forgot to give credit to my fitness pal. :smile:
  • kajun_at_work
    kajun_at_work Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It is funny how that works, isn't it?
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • cgcortezrn
    cgcortezrn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is super great. WTG!! That loss alone is motivating in itself to keep you on the right track and wanting to have another great month.!!!

I started June 1, 2011. Kept my calories between 1200 and 1400 a day with some form of exercise 5 days a week. I too lost 24 #s my first month. Amazing how keeping track of everything we eat and tracking everyday, the results we see at the end of a month.

I have been blessed with so many fabulous friends on this site. All the support and encouragement have kept me going from day to day. Thanks to all my MFPs as well. I hope I can give back as much support as I have received. I know this will be an ongoing mission but with everyones help I can do this. May we all have success with our goals and healthy lifestyles.!!!