Does anybody else...

Options
Hi all

I've been using the app for a while off and on, but I keep getting discouraged.

Does anyone else have over 100 lbs to lose and would like to motivate each other?

Replies

• willburpeeforcookie
    willburpeeforcookie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've got 97 to go, feel free to add me!
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    At my start I had 100 to lose, down 60 so far. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for people with similar goals to help motivate each other!
  • mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I do! I am always looking for support and positive vibes! I need it for sure!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 50. Feel free to friend me.
  • ftwmc
    ftwmc Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly 100lbs over aeveral years if you want another view point
  • RiRi1588
    RiRi1588 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Right there with you, I've got 70 lbs to lose though
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Im in.
  • AlexAmelia85
    AlexAmelia85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same, I was doing really well for a couple of months and then I stopped and haven't been able to get back that motivation. I've got 55 pounds to lose.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm down 50 with another 50 or more to go. It's taken me about 14 months so far. Would love to offer support.
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I added you!

I feel the exact way! I have a little over 100lbs to lose and it gets very frustrating when it seems I take a step forward and 2 steps back. I am trying to remind myself that slow and steady wins the race. It helps at times, but I understand it's not always glitter and rainbows, but take weighloss slow you didn't gain it overnight, nor a week, or a month it took much longer.
  • BolducKaylee85
    BolducKaylee85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's so hard because I'm all about instant gratification. I feel like if I don't lose 50lbs in a month I should just give up. But I'm really trying hard this time.
  • mickey2942
    mickey2942 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I read a book recently on willpower, and it was an "ah ha" moment for me. If you have problems with your life, work, school, family, your energy is being used for those things. You literally have zero energy left for motivation and willpower. That makes a lot of sense.

I don't beat myself up for my past failures at diet, because my life was not "healthy" enough for me to be successful. Things have not changed, but I have been able to better deal with the problems.

Which is why I have a new attitude for success. I finally got the energy to clean up my house, I am working on my diet, next month, I will start to tackle adding exercise.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me everyone, just add a little note where you saw me to the friends request. I'm friendly but senile LOL.

I've lost 200 pounds then gains half back when I ran off the rails. Back in control now, but could use some new chatty friends.
  • ofcsfoster36
    ofcsfoster36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Started at 200 lbs to lose. I have lost 90 another 110 to go.
  • juliesear83
    juliesear83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 to lose. Added you
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Me and then some. Feel free to add me! :)