How do you reward yourself?

Options
I am thinking of having a non-food related rewards system when I see weight lose or fend of my emotional eating patterns. Other than pampering yourself or buying clothes what other budget friendly rewards do you guys have in mind?

Replies

• RosemaryBronte
    RosemaryBronte Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I bought a set of different teas with named like Ginger Rose and Italian Chamomile etc. I name each kilo I lose after one of them and once I've lost the whole kilo I celebrate with some cups of that tea.
  • ftwmc
    ftwmc Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I take time for myself, this can be a movie a tv program reading a book or just sitting on river bank.All when I should ve doing something else not for me eg chores work good luck
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    New goals.
  • REE0712
    REE0712 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So cute :)

• CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    New goals.

This is the best reward -- planning your next move. Moving forward feels so good!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Other than pampering yourself, clothes, or food? What else is there? An activity you have wanted to do and like someone else said-new goals.

I have rewarded myself with everything from mani/pedis to new Lululemon pants, to a bulk (my gift to myself for getting lean by my 30th), to 200 dollar shoes to squat in, to signing up for a power lifting competition and getting a coach.

Okay now I realize how much money I spend on this stuff lol.