Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Colorado shout out!

ambersho
ambersho Posts: 27 Member
Hi everyone! I'm trying to start my journey again and would love to have some motivation from you guys along the way!

Replies

• batman5250
    batman5250 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2016
    That's awesome ambersho! It's tough getting back into it, but you'll do great!

*Link removed by Moderation for advertising and foul language*
    BecomingBane
    MFP Moderator
  • vicvicious38
    vicvicious38 Posts: 62 Member
    Colorado
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Colorado here too. Feel free to add me!
  • ambersho
    I want to be able to lose about 15-20 pounds and then begin to gain my muscle back. I used to have a super athletic body but work and stress has killed that, haha
  • ambersho
    Yeah even this summer I have been terrible about it, haha. I just need to get my motivation back
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Colorado here too!
  • chipped300
    chipped300 Posts: 1 Member
    From Colorado too - looking for helpful motivation!
  • Carrrasco
    Carrrasco Posts: 16 Member
    Good Morning from Texas! !
  • ambersho
    Good morning, all!!
  • 60impala60
    60impala60 Posts: 14 Member
    Morning I'm a transplanted native 50 yrs here I too am looking for encouragement and new friends along the way I have ti get 30 lbs mainly to health issues
    So feel free to give me a shout out bcoz I'm still figuring out how to maneuver in here :)
  • britzyrose07
    britzyrose07 Posts: 23 Member
    Colorado here. Looking to lose 25 lbs and gain muscle
  • Neofelis14
    Neofelis14 Posts: 8 Member
    Colorado here as well. Just starting myself and have a long road to go. Just remember, the bigger the mountain, the better the view at the top!
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited June 2016
    Howdy neighbors ! @ambersho , @Scorpio8402 , @whogothooch , @Nnsando , @chipped300 , @60impala60 , @britzyrose07 , @Neofelis14 , and @BecomingBane .

Great to hear that you're getting back in things, @ambersho ...
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Live in Frederick here, howdy all you low oxygen adapted peeps.
  • shrinkingmama84
    shrinkingmama84 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Colorado here too!! I just joined today! I need to lose a lot of weight, but that's not my biggest concern. I just want to focus on having a better life all around!! Add me if you'd like! :-)
  • ambersho
    It's awesome to meet all of you :) I look forward to helping encourage you to stay on your individual journeys :) Colorado is such a wonderful place to get out and hike and get back to a healthy lifestyle