Hi. I'm new to myfitnesspal

Options
So far I have used the plan for 5 days and have lost 2 lbs! I just need to make sure I fill out the plan every day> sometimes it is a challenge, but I have made my mind up I want to lose the weight and if this it what it takes I'll do it. You have to be ready to make changes in your life and I so am> I know I need encouragement as so many other people. Would love to hear from u. I'll help if you help when the going gets tough!

Replies

• manicrocker
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP which I have found to be the best weight loss tool out there! I wish you well in your journey!! Please feel free to add me as a buddy :)
  • RaineEstrella
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 2lbs, I'm sure that you will lose all the weight to get to your goal. I'm making it a habit to use this site everyday, helps keep me on track. Lots of great people here who will give you a boast of encouragement when you need :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good luck, it's a great site and tools
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great Start! I admire your commitment and congratulations on overcoming some big challenges in your life. You are a fighter and I know you will do great.

Count me in as a friend!

Yvonne :flowerforyou: