Runners Club January 19th Who is Running???

Options
I did today 5 miles with my sister. A little slippery but still good to get out there and do it. Happy Monday!!!

Alisha:happy:

Replies

• Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I did today 5 miles with my sister. A little slippery but still good to get out there and do it. Happy Monday!!!

Alisha:happy:
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    Yay for runners! I'm training for another half right now so today was only 3 miles. Yesterday was 8.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I ran this morning with the bootcamp crew. We were on a charitable mission and ran donated goods from the YMCA to a local thrift shop that supports local charities. We only did 2 miles but I was feeling really crappy (almost flu like). No running again until Thursday. This Sunday doing a 7.2 mile trail race appropriately named Chilly Cheeks. That should be fun. There is a beer stop at mile 4.5. Starting at a bar, ending at a bar and drinks in the mild. Just watch where you step I gues. :laugh:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    No running today, I did 30 day shred and slim in 6 abs. will try and go running tomorrow (although it's going to be a really busy day, so it might not happen..)
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Hello, I don't usually post here. I would not call myself a runner by any means (yet). But today I completed my frst day of the Couch to 5K program. It was rough but I made it! Hope to see you again on this board!:happy:
  • mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did 3.5 miles today at lunch.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Hello, I don't usually post here. I would not call myself a runner by any means (yet). But today I completed my frst day of the Couch to 5K program. It was rough but I made it! Hope to see you again on this board!:happy:

good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • MISSTERI
    Options
    I don't know if this counts, but I am running with my Wii. I run four times a week 30 minutes. I am running 5.37 miles or so. Its kicking my bottom and I love it. I am hoping to really get out there some day, but this is what I am doing now. :bigsmile:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    It's really cold right now where I live, so I can't run outside. I don't know if this counts, but I am running in place. I'm going to do it for half an hour a day.
  • MISSTERI
    Options
    :smooched: So I am still running in place with the Wii. Its so much fun. All the MII's wave at you and give you this really cool encouragement. Your miles tick off and so does the time on the TV screen.
    So there it is my run. I would love to be one of those sleek runner girls one of these days all skinny and glistening out there. For now I am am the girl in her underwear running in place with my Wii :tongue: