YouTube cardio workouts!

Options
Anyone have any suggestions!? I mainly have to workout at home due to being a mommy of two and conflicting schedules with the husband. Anyway! I make it work! My "go-to" YouTube videos is Zumba and Fitness Blender. Suggestions welcomed!!!

Replies

• alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • eleesJourney
    eleesJourney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sarsather wrote: »
    Bump

It's funny how I post about juicing and get loads of comments but when I post for assistance in workouts I get crickets.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Fat Body Burn with weights. I do the 3 mile frequently--what a workout. On You Tube.
  • eleesJourney
    Options
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    Leslie Sansone Fat Body Burn with weights. I do the 3 mile frequently--what a workout. On You Tube.

Thank you!
  • nealwa
    nealwa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Have you had a chance to check out Fitness Blender - https://www.fitnessblender.com/ I used it often when traveling for work.
  • eleesJourney
    Options
    nealwa wrote: »
    Hi, Have you had a chance to check out Fitness Blender - https://www.fitnessblender.com/ I used it often when traveling for work.

Hello. Yes I have, I actually mentioned it in my original post. Fitness blender and Zumba are my go to
  • TeamScorpioRI
    TeamScorpioRI Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use www.fitnessblender.com. Its free, and you can filter the workouts by time, calorie burn, target body area, type of workout, and equipment needed (nothing worse than getting part of the way through a workout and realizing hat you needed certain equipment).
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV .....lots of variety

http://jessicasmithtv.com/exercise-videos/

Walking Cardio Shape Up Max - is a circuit workout by Chris Freytag .....I like Leslie, but her weighted workouts are pretty light.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=walking+cardio+shape+up+max&view=detail&mid=0B9E3091093E14EB23FA0B9E3091093E14EB23FA&FORM=VIRE
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You can find some Jillian Michaels on there, she has good workouts and I've done cardio kickboxing which isn't hard but gets your heart pumping.
  • spead_demon
    spead_demon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    millionaire hoy on youtube. He has lots of videos and groups them into 30 day challenges so you don't end up doing the same videos again and again!
  • bluestar188
    bluestar188 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree with spead_demon he has really great workouts. It's a great workout that keeps you sweating without feeling too sore the next day(and I'm not a person that sweats). I've lost a couple lbs just the first week. I think what Sarsather meant by bump was fist bump from millionaire hoy. When you finish every workout you fist bump for finishing the exercise. If you haven't tried it, try it. I've tried alot of videos including jillian Michael's and other ones from walmart but I love this one. Millionaire hoy is the way to go. Good luck.
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My favourite is jessicasmithtv along with fitnessblender. Jessica has so may varieties of cardio
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    You can find several by Kendall Hogan/exercise TV, Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, the firm, Zumba, etc...
  • moe0303
    moe0303 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    My wife has made me do a few kickboxing classes on youtube. I can't remember what they were, but they are probably the first two or three that pop up when you search. There are also a bunch of fitness apps which have workouts out there. My favorites are fitnet and Spartan bodyweight system.
  • Toad03
    Toad03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    (I know it's not cardio) But do you like yoga?
    I like yoga by Adrienne on YouTube. I do yoga in between cardio workouts to change up my routine and give my muscles a stretch. I found that I'm actually sore from yoga.
  • TasiaD28
    TasiaD28 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind on this thread, but I do Christine Salus workouts on YouTube, as well as Jessica Smith!! Both are great!!!
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    BodyFit by Amy
    And HasFit
  • pebz382
    pebz382 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The Fitness Marshall. Maybe not too challenging, but lots of fun.
  • nina4w
    nina4w Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    pebz382 wrote: »
    The Fitness Marshall. Maybe not too challenging, but lots of fun.

I second this. :)
  • beliaamerica
    beliaamerica Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I workout at home too using youtube. Keaira lashe, superherofitness.
    She's great and makes it fun.i have hard time to push myself but she helps lots.
    She has different levels of workouts.
    It's mainly dance cardio, but it's fun.