Onederland!

leahdanbury
leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
edited 4:19AM in Success Stories
I finally made! I haven't been in the 100s since almost a year ago (and that was only because i got really sick while i was pregnant with my son) its a 11lb loss for me but it feels AMAZING to be out of the 200s! deff motivation to keep up the work!!!

Replies

• mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Congratulations and keep up the good work!:glasses:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    its a Onederland kind of week! There is another lady that posted she just hit the 100's too...I was SOO excited when I finally hit it. I haven't been in the 100's for YEARS!

Great job!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!

I can not wait to say that!!!! :)

Great Job- Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Congratulations!!!! I'm hoping to hit that next week!!!!
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Me Too!! I haven't seen it in probably 12 years--since my youngest was born!!!! I've been there for 2 weeks & I can still hardly believe it, especially when I get on the scale daily & the dreaded 2 reappears, but on weigh in day (weekly) I was down 1.5 lbs. Kudos to you & me!!!! Keep up the good work.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Congratulations! It's a good milestone to hit. I just broke through last week. I hadn't been in the 100's for over a decade. Hard work pays off!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Congratz, I hit wonderland this week too just barely 199.5 and it was an awesome feeling. ROCK ON!
  • GREAT JOB!!! It does feel amazing! I hit Onederland last Wednesday and pray I never go back!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    congrats!!!! :)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Congrats and welcome to ONEderland!!! Amazing feeling isn't it? :bigsmile:
    Fantastic work...it's all paid off. Keep it up girl!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hooray!!! :drinker:
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Congrats!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Congratulations! I am hoping to be back there very soon! Weighed in at 204 this morning.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    By next month im hoping to be in the same boat! Congrats!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    This has got to be my favorite topic! Joy joy for you for reaching ONEderland. Hope for those of us who are working toward it. Every time I see a fellow MFP make it to ONEderland I know I can too. Thanks for sharing.:love:
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Such an inspiration! I can't wait until I hit the 100's. I only have 11 lbs to go! I hope you feel amazing and you should! It's definitely something to be proud of!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    So glad to hear it! Amazing job!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    FANTASTIC! Great job! I can't remember the last time I was in the 100's. Had to have been in my early 20's) I can't wait until I can say I'm in ONEderland. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    I can't wait to visit you in wonderland! 4 more pounds to go. I also have not been in the 100's in over a year due to having my second child in November of 2010. I gained way too much while pregnant :(
  • Welcome!!! I just moved to ONEderland on Monday, its a great place to be :) Keep doing amazing things!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!