Hi! Young adult needing support!

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm Kara. I am 22 years old, work 7 days week and go to school full time. Lost 20 lbs and 8lbs have crept back on. I would like to lose 50 more lbs. I need all the support I can get!

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    hi... Good luck... feel free to add me if you like!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

wow seven days a week PLUS study? . good luck and feel to add me as a friend for support xx
  • annagracem
    annagracem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you, I'm 20 so I relate to the whole young adult thing. Seems to me that you are doing so much and on top of that losing weight, that is amazing!
  • jeanc1689
    jeanc1689 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also 22 working, studying, applying to dental school! And losing weight! this site is great! I have never found an easier way to count calories, track exercise, and see results the simple way! no crazy diets or extreme dieting! I eat 1200 calories a day, run a few days a week and just exercise at home when I am watching TV or have down time. It has been working great and fitting in my busy schedule! i'd say I love around 1.5 to 2 lbs a week and I am hoping to keep it off! best of luck to you! stay motivated and keep your goals in mind! the support you'll receive from people on this site that you dont even know is also a great inspiration!