Friday check-in

Options
To keep myself motivated and accountable, I am going to post a Friday check-in thread. I like to check-in on Fridays to see my progress and keep my motivation high for the weekend. If I check-in too early in the week I find that I allow myself too many extras on the weekend because I've already forgotten about my good work.

Feel free to join me in checking in on Fridays!

So for my first official check-in thread, I: am (approximately) down 1.3 lbs; walked everyday this week; filled in all the rings on my Apple Watch; tracked food for four days and have a reward planned for myself if I can honestly track for seven days in a row. (the food tracking thing is an issue)

(My weight progress is approximate because I didn't write down the point-something amount when I weighed in last Friday. :neutral: )

So please join me if you like. There is just something about putting it out there that helps validate/motivate what I've done. Maybe it can help you too. I will try to do it earlier next Friday, just had a lot of stuff going on this morning.

Cheers to the weekend!

Replies

• Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good Job! According to the scale this morning I am down 1lb from last week. I started doing a 15 minute dumbbell workout this week.
  • mean_jeannie
    mean_jeannie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's great! I am starting some bodyweight training next week.
  • nostalgicmeadow
    nostalgicmeadow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, what a great idea! l already feel motivated to eat better this weekend. I don't use a scale as l focus on losing body fat but my clothes either feel snug or loose depending on my diet over the weekend. I'm excited about the support & motivation MFP will provide! We Got This!!
  • msalicia116
    msalicia116 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This week I've stayed in my calorie range, and have had some form of exercise every day. If I did this every week I would be the healthiest version of myself, which is the goal. So very good week! My weigh in is Sunday, so I'll know if there's been a change then.
  • lucymyderwyk
    lucymyderwyk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesdays. Am a TOPS member and lost 62 pounds in the past to get to my goal but gained it all back. Try to exercise more and eat less but late evenings are my downfall. I walk and swim. Not giving up! Looks like you had a great week msalicia116
  • crystalmgriff
    crystalmgriff Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I use an app and have a goal of 10000 steps a day. Suprise I've met that goal and some all week. Adding to that I've added in cardio once this week and weight training twice. Not seeing much progress but not giving up. I remind myself that others see the progress you make before you see it.
    Good luck this weekend!!!