July P90X

Options
Hello all!
I'm ready to start p90x for the third time and I intend to make it all the way through. the first time I made it to day 45, and to be honest, i was giving half an effort. The second time I was more prepared and gave it my all, but after 65 days I threw in the towel. But this time is different.

Why? Because I have you!

I am planning on starting p90X Sunday, July 3rd. I haven't decided which one I'm going to follow, but it's either going to be classic, hybrid with TurboFire, or hybrid with Insanity. Whichever one I choose, I'm starting that day and I want you to join me.

I don't mind which version you are doing, whether it's lean, classic, doubles, etc, I just want a group of us to get on it and get through it together. I want someone there to kick my butt when I miss a day or am feeling lazy, and I will do the same with you. I want to share my successes, my frustrations, and my annoyances with the 10th time I heard that cheesy line by Tony

There is about a month to go until this starts, but I'm wanting to post this now so we can prepare and start getting in the mindset. Find your videos. Print your sheets. Collect your equipment.

If you are interested in joining me, please comment below and add me as a friend here.
Thanks for your support!
-Eliza

PS: If you want to look at the workout schedules for any of the variations, check here: http://www.beachbody.com/category/p90x-online/worksheets.do

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    HI there -- I will be starting round 2 about that time. I am hybriding it with half marathon training .... :)
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Hadn't thought of doing hybrid w/Turbo Fire? Hmmmm sounds like fun. I'll have to see if I can find a schedule for that. But I think I'm def. in.
  • LadyKP
    LadyKP Posts: 31
    Options
    Hadn't thought of doing hybrid w/Turbo Fire? Hmmmm sounds like fun. I'll have to see if I can find a schedule for that. But I think I'm def. in.
    http://www.beachbody.com/category/p90x-online/worksheets.do

These are all the versions of p90x that have been made by beachbody :D
  • LadyKP
    Options
    Bump
  • LadyKP
    Options
    bump
  • LadyKP
    Options
    3 weeks :)
  • LadyKP
    Options
    2 more weeks! Please do this with me <3
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a group to be in during July. YEAH! Keep me posted. I'll start reading up. Think I'll start on the 1st though.
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it July 1st but we can still motivate eachother.
  • LadyKP
    Options
    Definitely! Glad to have you aboard! Let's do this :)
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the day I start O.o Oh gosh. I may die. lol
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation this week so I just brought 2 dvds w/me - AbRipper X & Plyometrics. Worked and then traveled all day. My goal is to "push play" more days than not. Afterwards, when I get home, I'll do the lean program. Nitety-nite!
  • baby_becks
    baby_becks Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me, I will start on Sunday on Lean xx
  • ASLT
    ASLT Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid p90x with Turbo Fire...love it!! I'm game on Sunday!!:-)
    LETS DO THIS!! LETS BRING IT!!!
  • LadyKP
    Options
    Good Luck to those who have already started.
    TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY :D
  • ASLT
    ASLT Posts: 7
    Options
    WOOOO HOOOO!! :-)
  • LadyKP
    Options
    Week 1 is wrapping up, How are we doing?